- Service: "World Wide Web Publishing Server", error: "The RPC protocol sequence is not supported" - See ME317037.- Service: "Windows Internet Name Service" - See ME205100.Alternatively if set between 16MB and 80% of PPS, it will not be altered.
Symantec endpoint not updating policy Fuck tonight no cards
- Service: "Workstation" - See WITP72260 and WITP72305.
- Service: Windows Search - The trick is to delete all files related to search indexing, located by default at: C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows and: C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Temp Delete all files and folders in these directories (you might want to make a backup, I did, but it proved unnecessary).
- Service: "Server", error: "The server is in use and cannot be unloaded" - See ME910666.
- Service: "Server", error: "Access is denied" - See ME910666.
Event ID 7023 was being logged approx every 30 seconds while Windows Update never finished "checking for updates". ME292726 claims that this functionality was removed in Server 2003 and XP.